The KIVA II is an ultra-compact WST® modular line source designed for long-throw sound reinforcement applications with minimum visual impact. The KIVA II features two 6.5" speakers in a bass-reflex cabinet and a 1.75" diaphragm compression driver loaded by a DOSC waveguide and L-Fins.
KIVA II features an outstanding SPL/format ratio thanks to the excursion and power capability of the transducers. The amplifier density is maximised with 16Ω impedance.The KIVA II operates from 70 Hz to 20kHz. The coplanar transducer arrangement and the new K front grill produce a 100° symmetric horizontal directivity output with a smooth tonal response free of secondary lobes over the entire frequency range. in accordance with the WST coupling criteria to preserve the
- Description Passive 2-way coaxial enclosure, controlled and amplified by LA4X / LA8
- Usable bandwidth (-10 dB) 60 Hz - 20 kHz ([X8] preset)
- Maximum SPL1 127 dB ([X8] preset)
- Nominal directivity Axisymmetric100°
- Monitoring angle2 35°
- Transducers LF: 1 × 8", bass-reflex, laminar vents
- HF: 1 × 1.5" neodymium compression driver
- Nominal impedance 8 Ω
- Connectors IN: SpeakON®
- LINK: SpeakON®
- Rigging and handling 1 × handle
- DIN580-compatible M8 threaded insert
- 4 × M10 threaded inserts
- 35 mm pole socket
- Weight (net) 12 kg / 26.5 lb
- Cabinet First grade Baltic birch and beech plywood
- Finish Dark grey brown PANTONE 426C
- Pure white RAL 9010
- Custom RAL code on special order
- IP IP43
The rental price of the L-Acoustics KIVA II is €40,- a day.
For availability and up to date rental prices please download our price list HERE or contact our specialists at +31 026 325 5392.