MX16x16DVI-Pro is the highest performance modular expandable DVI routing switcher that offers up to 16 inputs and up to 16 outputs. Multiple type input and output cards (DVI; Fiber and CAT5) can be used in mixed format that allows the most flexible and integrated solution on the market.
Each Input and Output card contains 8 channels, and any combination can be used in a single frame. For short distances up to 50 meters the DVI or CAT5 I/O cards are suggested, for longer distances fiber solution is suggested.
Single Fiber Technology: Lightware single fiber technology offers the latest, state of the art digital signal transmission. Only one multimode fiber cable is used per one DVI signal, opposite to competitors, who use 4 fiber channels and copper wires. Single fiber technology lowers the system infrastructure cost and isolates sources and receivers from ground loops and hum noises. MX16x16DVI-Pro fiber crosspoint matrix switcher supports all DVI-D resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 2048x1080.
All outputs of the DVI matrix router are reclocked for stable, jitter free signal transmission. Each DVI output powers fiber optic DVI cables on +5V pin, that allows transmission of DVI signals for long distances.
The unit can be controlled either by RS232 / RS422 port or TCP/IP LAN connection or by built in website.
- Hybrid fiber, DVI and CAT5 input and output capabilities
- Single Fiber Technology
- Rugged Neutrik fiber connectors for rental applications
- DVI signal transmission over one CAT5 cable
- Routing from 8x8 up to 16x16 single link DVI signals
- 50 meter DVI cable compensation on all DVI and RJ45 inputs
- Field-upgradeable, modular design
- Web page hosting capabilities
- 1920x1200 and 2048x1080 maximal resolutions
- Front panel buttons control
- Advanced EDID Management
- RS 232 or RS422 and Ethernet control
The rental price of the MX16x16 DVI-Plus, 16x16 DVI Matrix KIT is €350,- per piece, per day.
For availability and up to date rental prices please download our price list HERE or contact our specialists at +31 026 325 5392.