Legendary in performance, professional riggers around the world have come to rely on the CM Lodestar® for the most demanding and challenging applications. Now, this iconic hoist is available as an economical 2-ton single-reeved unit that's ideal for a variety of lifting applications. And, because it's a single reeved unit, overall weight is decreased making it easier to transport and rig compared to a traditional double-reeved unit.
• Capacities: 1/8 to 2 tons
• Standard Lift: 60 feet (other lifts available)
• Speeds: 5 to 100 feet/min.
• Voltages: 1-phase and 3-phase
• 5 Pocket Lift Wheel
improves chain wear & smooth lifting
• Clutch Outside Gear Train
meets international standards
• Precision Helical Gearing
for quieter operation
• Redesigned Control Panel
for easier access & fuse installation
- Heavy Duty DC Brake: designed for a long service life, the brake location allows for quick access & easy inspection.
- Low Voltage Control: 110 Volt for long cable runs without voltage drop. 24 & 48 Volt optional. (Low Voltage Unit Only)
- Durable & Lightweight Housing: cast aluminum. Black powder coated finish for low visibility.
- Gearing: helical design for long wear life and smooth operation.
- Load Chain: Designed and manufactured in the USA by Columbus McKinnon. Star Grade chain is zinc plated to protect against corrosion. 2-ton, single-reeved units feature 10 mm load chain as standard. Optional black finish available.
- Duty Cycle: H-4 duty rated for heavy duty application. 2M+ FEM class. 50% Duty Cycle or 300 on/off per hour.
- Electrical: finger safe wiring meets all electrical codes. Quick change plugs allow for Voltages 208 through 460. Prevents improper voltage connections which can cause hoist damage. (Low Voltage Unit Only)
- Adjustable Limit Switch: adjustable screw limit switch that will automatically stop the hook at any predetermined point when either lifting or lowering, preventing overtravel. (Low Voltage Unit Only)
- Overload Protector: designed to prevent lifting of excessive overloads. Helps prevent lifting of dangerous overloads.
- Metric Rated
- Meets Requirements: meets or exceeds world standards.
- Road Ready: easy to stow and travel.
- Lifetime Warranty: the industry's best.
- OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Double DC Brake: two independent acting DC Brakes for redundant braking. Field installation kit available.
- AC Electric Brake Encoders Available: incremental & absolute.
- Chain Bags: cloth type bags easy-to-mount.
- Variable Speed Units Available
- Alloy Latchlok Hooks: remains locked until released by the operator, even if chain goes slack.
- Direct Control Unit: Featuring a single cable, this Direct Control Unit can be used as part of a system with multiple units with a single control. The Lodestar is compatible with most Direct Control Motor Controllers.
The rental price of the CM RR Lodestar D8+, 1000kg is €75,- a day.
For availability and up to date rental prices please download our price list HERE or contact our specialists at +31 026 325 5392.