The IG1T features 2x6.5” woofers, a 1” compr. driver and is equipped with a 400W RMS Digipro® G3 digital amplifier, which combines high power, lightweight design, SMPS technology with PSU auto-range and a remarkable efficiency.
The horn of the IG1T is horizontally symmetric and vertically asymmetric (narrower in the upper part and wider in the lower). This is because this speaker is designed to work in single or stacked configuration with the two horns coupled one against the other by overturning the upper unit on the lower one. The mechanical design of the waveguide, furthermore, is supported by a sophisticated processing in order to steer coverage according to the presence or not of a second speaker stacked. The DSP doesn’t act only on the compression driver, but also on woofers, ensuring maximum intelligibility and transparency in the whole frequency range.
The IG1T is equipped with an infrared system in the two handles on top and bottom sides. When a second INGENIA unit in stacked on another, there is a quick exchange of information between the two DSPs, which auto setup to operate as a single speaker. This infrared detection system does not suffer the presence of sunlight.
The advanced interface always guides the user and automatically sets up the system by managing mixer, power amplifier, EQs, levels as well as all input devices. A variety of preset configurations are available. The OLED display, visible even in the sunlight and equipped with a self-rotation device, provides all the necessary information to the total system control. All editing operations are carried out through a single rotary encoder with switch.
The locking system of the INGENIA is extremely rugged and reliable. Moreover, to ensure the speakers to be perfectly aligned before locking the clamps, there are some feet and recessions on the top and the bottom of the enclosure.
A new fly-bar, adaptable to all INGENIA models, allows the user to hang up two speakers in vertical array. Then the user will choose the appropriate processing preset and get a real line-array system. The housing is made of reinforced polypropylene with a very elegant look and a finishing almost like a painting. Internally, there is an aluminium reinforcing structure that, in addition to dampen vibration and improve the acoustic characteristics of the speaker, makes it much more tough.
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 85 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [-6dB]: 92 - 19.200 Hz
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- HF: 1"
- HF Voice Coil: 1.4"
- Directivity (HxV): 100 x 80° (+15°/- 65°)
- HF Type: Neodymium compression driver
- Horn: Vertical asymmetric
- Crossover Frequency: 2100 Hz
- LF: 2x6.5”
- LF Voice Coil: 1.5"
- LF Type: Neodymium
- Amp Technology: Digipro® G3
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Peak Power: 800 W
- RMS Power: 400 W
- User Interface: OLED display + rotative knob w/switch
- Self-rotating display: Yes
- Positioning: EPD (Element Position Detection)
- Display Mirroring: Yes
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24bit/48kHz
- System Presets: Factory presets + User defined
- Limiter: Dual Active Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Signal Input: 1 x Combo IN (XLR + Jack 6.3mm)
- Signal Out: 1 x XLR link OUT
- USB connector: Yes - mini USB
- Housing: Polypropylene PP reinforced
- Grille: FULL /Invisible screws
- Flyable: Yes
- Handles: 1x on top / 1x on bottom
- Pole Mount: Yes
- Width: 195 mm (7.68 in)
- Height: 536 mm (21.10 in)
- Depth: 271 mm (10.67 in)
- Weight: 10.6Kg (23.37 lbs.)
The rental price of the INGENIA IG1Tis €25,- per piece, per day
For availability and up to date rental prices please download our price list HERE or contact our specialists at +31 026 325 5392.