Mixing a stainless steel housing with strong aluminium frames, the Merlin features a revolutionary and rock-solid design, perfect for touring events and rental companies
Now with DMX Dimmer and W-DMX modules!
• Fully closing iris: Ergonomic control with index; protective backplate for extended lifespan
• Gobo holder: Glass and metal gobos
• Ergonomic dimmer control: One-handed dim, pan and tilt
• Smooth dimmer shutter: Retains flat beam and colour temperature when dimming
• Fade to Black DMX additional dimmer module (option): For optimum control from the console as an accessory
• Progressive frost filter : On flip lever for quick soft-edge beam effect
• Horizontal and vertical choppers: Built-in with 2 independent controls for adjustable rectangular projection
• Individually removable colour frame: Gels replaced easily while colour cassette remains in place
• Colour changer: 6-way, self-cancelling boomerang colour-changer
• RJ Eco Mode: Enables to reduce the power consumption when the followspot is in stand-by mode (iris or dimmer closed)
• RJ Diagnostics System: Ensures optimum operation capacities, providing a wide pallet of feedback information (dimming level, lamp hours, temperature, projector status...) locally and remotely by RDM
• Easy focus reference: Graduated scale on side of lantern; fast and easy refocusing
• Adjustable yoke: For optimum overhead positioning
• Easy-to-balance counterweight: Steady movement, even at long distances
• Stand: Perfectly weighted for maximum stability with smooth rotation for optimum performance. Easy set up; triple safety system for extra security
The rental price of the Robert Juliat Merlin is €350,- per piece per day.
For availability and up to date rental prices please download our price list HERE or contact our specialists at +31 026 325 5392.